Troubleshoot Broken Websites
Sometimes if your having trouble loading a webpage it might be because of cache or cookies, a quick way to test if this is the case is to load the page in an Google Chrome Incognito Window.
Use Incognito Mode:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon
- Use the darkened Incognito Window to browse to the site that was giving you trouble and see if it works correctly. If it does you should close the Incognito Window and clear your browsing history.
Clear your browsing History:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history." Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
- Click Clear data. Once done you should close chrome then reopen chrome and test the website again.